Everything related to SoW funding here
- Getting setup
- Placement checklist
- How submit an 'Outside of IR35' SoW placement
- What will I need to set up SoW?
- Submitting a Funding Request
As SoW placements are managed through a separate portal and has a different process.
- Let our customer services department know that you have a SoW placement to fund.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can set up a new account for you.
- Customer services will then organise the set up of your account on our ‘Funding Only’ platform.
- Once you are set up and onboarded to this platform you can then issue SoW/Deliverable based invoices for funding.
The "Funding Only" platform is different to the timesheet platform you have been using for time & materials placements – you will need to generate your own invoice for the SoW placement and upload it into the platform.
Everything you need to add a placement into your account with ease
How submit funding for an 'Outside of IR35' SoW assignment
What will I need to submit a Funding Request for a SoW based contract?
- End client details (including invoice contacts)
- Copy of your agreed terms with the client
- Copy of the agreed SoW
- Invoice document to be issued to the client
- Evidence of completion of the SoW deliverable/milestone
How to submit a SoW funding request
- Add client information - click here to see how to do this
- Attach the SoW document to the client.
- Sonovate will review the SoW as part of our pre-flight checks and issue a Credit Limit for your client.
- Create a Funding Request - click here to see how to do this
- Attach the invoice for the Funding Request - this must reflect the date, milestone and amount as per the SoW document.
- Add a PO number (if applicable as per the SoW).
- And upload evidence of the milestone/deliverable approval.
At a glance process
If you have any queries or questions on the above, please reach out to our Customer Services team via email@example.com