Everything you need to know about Sonovate's online timesheets
- How to submit a timesheet
- How to repeat timesheet information
- How to add VAT to expenses
- How to amend a submitted timesheet
- Deadlines and contact information
- How to change your password
- How to re-open a dismissed timesheet
- 2021 - 445 timesheet deadlines and payment dates
- 2021 monthly timesheet deadlines and payment dates
How to repeat timesheet information
- If you work similar patterns, i.e. 9-5, Monday - Friday, click copy last timesheet on an open timesheet.
- Note: you will need to add expenses corresponding to the timesheet.
How to add VAT to expenses
- Check out our VAT guide for adding expenses.
How to amend a submitted timesheet
- To amend a submitted timesheet, click into the record, click edit and follow process. Note: the amended timesheet will need to be authorised again.
Deadlines and contact information
- Sonovate's deadline for authorised timesheets is 12pm Tuesday.
- To ensure there are no delays in receiving authorisation from your nominated timesheet authoriser, we recommend giving yourself enough time to gain approval. For e.g. submit timesheet at most appropriate interval (end of week or month).
- Contact our customer services team Monday - Friday 9am - 5.00pm
- 0207 112 4959
How to change your password
- Login to timesheets.sonovate.com
- Click your name > 'Settings'
- Enter your current password
- Enter new password
How to re-open a dismissed timesheet
- Please go to the dismissed timesheet in question.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button.
- The system will then confirm with you whether you would like to edit your timesheet – please click ‘Edit’.
- This will then re-open your timesheet and you will be able to submit your time as usual.